8 April 2010

Her very First pair of Big Girl Shoes!

My lovely 16 1/2 YO TD allowed me to go shopping with her today.
Well, I was there in body, I think she only indulged me tagging along in the knowledge that money would be spent...
To be honest, I had said we needed to get her a new Jacket and some make-up.

How well I remember those 'shopping days out' with my own Mum. Heading out together with the intention of only picking up a few essentials...in the knowledge that I could usually manage to wangle a few extra 'non-essential' items along the way*.

We did also enjoy a fun, girly afternoon, with lots of window shopping and 'Oohing and Aahing' and loads of 'Oh WOW come and look at this..

As they say 'What goes around comes around'*...


The photo above shows my beautiful daughter as she usually dresses. She loves her Jeans, Leggings and Jeggings. And so far, only flat boots/shoes. Uggs, Converse etc...



Well, just take a sneaky peek at these little beauties...Woo-hoo!!


These are her very first, ever ever, real grown up, 
pair of high heels!

My oh my! They are glorious..with a towering 5 inch heel...
Which will now make my already 5'9" little girl a staggering 6'2" tall...Way to go baby girl...

blog comments powered by Disqus