6 April 2010

The Gallery - Ugly

This week in The Gallery at Sticky Fingers the theme is Ugly. Oh great, thanks so much Tara! I think this is the hardest one so far. Because I can find beauty in most things. Even if the subject matter of a photo is ugly or unpleasant, I can still find something about it I can appreciate, the composition, the colours, the concept. So erm...a tough one. 
The only thing I could think of was how my house first looked when we moved in 9 years ago. Some of the decor left a great deal to be desired. At the time we must have been able to see through the hideousness, to the beauty within.




So here is the UGLY Bathroom..


















...more UGLY in progress.


















The UGLY got worse before it got better.



















Just how much though?? Eeek..















 
That's better...it's the same shot, after removal of the UGLY.


blog comments powered by Disqus