23 January 2010

Mind your Heads!

Honestly...I laughed my socks off!

My 22 Yr old son went out clubbing in Brighton last night.
As he went to leave the house he realised it was still raining and he'd broken his brolly, big split or some story, so in to the bin with it.

TD volunteered the use of hers, I know "what?!" how sweet....

On leaving a trendy bar, at some late hour last night, the skies now chucking down cats & dogs...

"It's OK, I've got a brolly!" he informed friends, some of whom are hairdressers, and you know how precious they can sometimes be about their hair.

"Me to the rescue!!" he announced, to his now obviously very impressed friends...'Oooh, what foresight'....

"Taa-daa!" he shouted, pressing the button and pointing the brolly towards the road, so he didn't take any ones eye out, cause he's thoughtful like that...

At which point, TDs brolly shot, like a wayward torpedo travelling at warp speed, across the road, landing unopened, in the gutter on the opposite side.


They all stood staring, slightly stunned, at just the handle left in his hand, followed by much hysterical, alcohol induced laughter....

So if you were out and about in Brighton, in the wee hours of the morning, and just escaped being decapitated by a low flying, fast moving, unidentified object, please accept my sons apologies...

...at least I'm sure he would apologise........
if he could stop laughing long enough.

3 comments:

  1. LMAO! I thought you were going to say he opened it only to discover it was pink and flowery :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He-he! Yes, pink & flowery would have been funny too, but I am wondering if TD booby trapped it! I cried with laughter while he was telling me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can just imagine it, really made me giggle. Hope everything is ok. x

    ReplyDelete