11 January 2011

The Gallery - A lovely pair...

The Gallery prompt this week is 'Body Parts'. Make sure you pop over to Sticky Fingers and have a look at all the other entries as I have a feeling Tara may well have opened up a whole can of worms, I'm sure this weeks crop of photos is going to make VERY interesting viewing!

Sorry to disappoint if you were expecting a photo of my overly abundant DD boobs, but I am not going to stick them on here, I'm so not brave enough for that. So you'll have to make do with a different 'pair' of body parts. 

My knees. In Greece, on a gloriously lazy, sunny afternoon, having a little relax on the beach...
Obviously the rest of me was also present, y'know, my knees weren't there on their own or anything, that would just be weird...


blog comments powered by Disqus