26 November 2010

Dear So and so...Cars, Colleges and....Well, you'll see!

Dear So and So...


Go over and see Kat to find out who else is having a moan today...

Dear #1 Car...

FFS! I don't appreciate the 'non-starting' thing this morning. Not at all, I'm not impressed. Panic phone call from TD to drop off 'correct' uniform for college, key in ignition and...Hello?!...nothing. 
I know it's been cold, I understand that. But a dead battery, come on, please! But I am a little sorry for all the foul #&%! names I called you, but trust me, only a little.

Yours, annoyed

-------------

Dear #2 Car...

Look, I get you might be a bit pissed off at being usurped by #1 Car and being stuck on eBay for a mere 99p, but a completely flat tyre? That's not even remotely funny.

Yours, saving my air.

--------------

Dear TD...

Find your bloody Timetable...
Then you won't take the wrong set of uniform in to college and end up calling me to drop off the right one. See #1 Car.
I know I offered to drop it off, but the alternative was you coming all the way back home. Which was all so unnecessarily complicated. 

Frustratingly, Mum

----------------

Dear College Tutor of TD...

Don't call me at home to ask where TD is, 25 mins after having her sent home for not having the correct uniform for the day ahead. Find her something else to do?

Ahh...Right, I see, you haven't seen TD this morning? Erm..er..okkaayyy....Bye!

Yours, red faced & trying to get off the phone fast.


Dear TD...

??.......#%*...!!!!

Yours, lied to and annoyed, Mum


--------------
Dear Me...

??....#%*...!!!

Yours, lied to and very annoyed with self.
blog comments powered by Disqus